Tuesday, August 15, 2006

cleaning, cleaning, cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaning

I'm busy cleaning today. It will probably go on, late into the night. I'm cleaning out my closet, cleaning out all of my fabrics, etc, and trying to reorganze them. YIKES!

Somehow I envisioned my summer "break" (actually, only 3 weeks off, and still working, so not TOTALLY a break), as me sitting around, making softies, shopping for clothes, etc, etc. But today is my first day actually free after classes ended two weeks ago, and somehow I decided to use it to clean?? What was I thinking.

Now that I'm sitting amonst piles of textiles and clothing (which I guess can also be filed loosley under textiles), I'm wishing I was walking around Georgetown or something. But I can't.

Maybe if I finish enough to take a short break by 7 I'll make a quick trip to H&M or something, to satiate my desire to spend money on shoes, trinkets, and silly outfits. The chances that I'll finish anything by then, however, are slim to none. And tomorrow I'm totally busy, and Thursday I need to sit myself down and sew some new softies... and I work Friday and Saturday. Soooo.... I'll probably go through my 3rd week of wanting to go to Tyson's by... not going to Tyson's.

*sigh*

No comments: