Wednesday, September 20, 2006

it is a bi-week of newness!!!

During the past two weeks, I have gotten three very important and fabulous new things. In fact, they are SO important, SO fabulous, and SOOOO exciting, that I'm going to tell you about all three of them, and right now! ^_^

#1: My new car
It's a 2007 Ford Escape. It looks exactly like this, with the dark grey detals, etc. ^_^

#2: My new phone

This is a Sanyo Katana. I adore this phone. It's slim and icey pink (yay!). It looks much pinker in this photo than it really is, btw. It's really quite pale and pretty.

#3: My new bike!
And Electra Betty, also in my darling, delightful ice-pink, and fitted out with the following sweet accessories. IT IS SO HOTT!!
A) Black leather streamers

B) A black, detachable basket

C) Skull & Crossbones valve caps, in Chrome (My FAVORITE detail!)

D) "Electra Love" Bell (My second-favorite detail!)^_^

No comments: