1. Who will you be with Saturday night?
probably Jamie, maybe other people too.
2. What woke you up this morning?
unofficially: Oliver meowing. officially: my phone’s alarm
4. Is tomorrow going to be a good night?
well... I hope so.
5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
so far, Janet and Allie
6. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
7. How many myspace accounts do you have?
Only one. C’mon. I’m not a stalker, people.
8. What was your first thought this morning?
”But I don’t WANT to move to
9. Do or did you like school?
10. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
would it be fatal?
11. Where would you like to live?
12. Do long distance relationships work?
Not for me.
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
an artist, a business owner, an Olympian, a translator…
15. Who is your number one on myspace?
16. Who do you wish you were with right now?
17. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
18. How often do you log in to myspace?
Usually once, maybe twice a day.
19. Would you rather talk on the phone or chat in IM?:
usually IM because phones can have those weird silences, but it depends who I’m talking to.
20. How many car accidents have you been in?
One semi-major, and a couple of fender-benders
21. Do you listen to music every day?:
22. Do you still go trick or treating?
no, but I like Halloween parties.
23. What was the last thing you ate?
a rice krispies treat
24. Are you a fast typer?
pretty fast, yes.
25. How many speeding tickets do you have?
Several. Three or four maybe? That’s not *terrible* for 11 years on the road, right? :\
26. What are you doing tonight?
laundry, job searching, and sleeping
27. If you had one whole day to yourself, what would you do?
sleep, play with the cat, shop, play online
28. Is anything bothering you?
29. Do you miss someone?
everyone tends to miss *someone*
30. What do you want to do right now?
take a hot bath and pay someone to do my laundry for me
31. Are you listening to music right now?
32. Are you in a good mood?
33. What are you doing this weekend?
working, sleeping, hanging out with friends, eating. Nothing spectacular, I think.
34. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
35. When were you the saddest in your life?
A few situations come to mind; each involving a man.
36. Do you own more than one cell phone?
no, I don’t need another one
37. Do you use EBay to buy or sell?
38. What makes you angry?
people who hurt me or the ones I love, and people who don’t use their turn signals when they drive.
39. Have you ever had a song written about you?
I don’t think so!
40. Have you ever sang in public?
41. What songs make you happy?
Genuinely HAPPY? California Stars, (Billy Bragg & Wilco), All You Need is Love (Beatles), Don’t Worry Baby (Beach Boys), Under Pressure (David Bowie/Freddy Mercury), Fresh Feeling (eels)… there are others, that’s just what comes to mind.
42. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
nothing, really. Sometimes music, I guess.
43. Do you have a job?
yes, and I’m looking for another one!
44. What does your ipod have in it right now?
Um, like…. 4,000 songs or something. Do you want those alphabetically, or what?
45. How many close friends do you have?
Probably around 5 that I confide everything to.
46. What makes you happy?
travel, new experiences, being with loved ones, finding beautiful things, dressing up
47. One wish?
more control over my emotions, or at least giving them up to God more.
48. Have you ever loved someone and were too scared to tell them?
49. Next concert?
50. Name one song that explains your current life.