Tuesday, September 06, 2005

*sigh of content*

I have been so productive this weekend, but also managed to have a good deal of fun! I spent most of it with Garth - watching movies, going to yardsales, running errands, etc. And that was great. But I also got to spend lots of time working on crafts! I made 2 change purses, 2 tote bags, a new stuffed doll, and 2 Polymer clay characters from the little guys I make up.

Also: I GOT AN ONLINE STORE!!!! Go there. Look at it. Tell all of your friends about it. YOU don't have to buy something, but if enough people are told about it then somewhere down the line I'll start selling things:

marianne_misfit

And then today/tonight I got to see Timoni and Doug, and then Garth, and it was great! Garth had cleaned out his DVD collection, and let me pick out a few of the ones he was getting rid of. Hence, I am the proud new owner of:

- Ghost World,
- Grosse Point Blank, and
- Magnolia

I also stole Requium for a Dream, but I doubt I'll ever watch it. I've only heard "depressing" and/or "made me feel ill" when that movie is referenced. Oh. And also a Beastie Boys DVD.

I feel like this post is really discombabulated, but I also am very tired, which may be why.


One of my many weekend craft projects :) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dear Lovey Heart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dear Lovey Heart said...

your page has brightened my evening so thank you for that

Marianne said...

I'm glad I could brighten an evening!

Anonymous said...

Hey stranger!!
1. What was the post you removed?
2. Requium for a Dream: not so much depressing as downright frightening!! Marianne, that movie made me feel violated. I am a girl who has seen much, but nothing prepared me for what I saw in that movie. It is dark and afterward, I felt CHANGED. It is a deeply disturbing tale of woe that I will strongly encourage you to not watch for your own good.
3. I can't wait to SEE YOU again!
-K

Laura said...

Did you make the change purses BEFORE or AFTER you saw me on Sunday and we discussed them? I'd like to see! (I don't think you're referencing the one you showed me because I think that was older than this weekend.