Friday, June 09, 2006

I need a name...


I need a name...
Originally uploaded by domo_arigato.
He's nameless as of yet. I've been thinking about the name Patrick, but I'm not sold on it. And yesterday I had a stroke of brilliance, during which I thought I'd named him for sure!... but then I forgot what the name was...

Anyhow, this is his story:

He's like one of those blind deep sea fish -
He lures in little girls by acting lonely and helpless, and asking them for a hug to cheer him up...
But then he ATTACKS them!

Yes, that's right. He lives by eating little girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a name for this little guy, but you could check out this place: http://babyzone.com/babynames/nameinventor.asp?gender=neutral He seems like he needs an odd name, and this is certainly the place to offer odd names.