Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oops!

I'm sorry, everyone who sent me e-mails and whatnot, that I haven't updated for two weeks. Yipes.

London was fabulous. Since we go nearly every year, it's been forever since I actually did touristy things. Kinda like how, living here in DC, you don't go to the top of the Washington Monument (I *DO*, thankfully, still take advantage of the museums and the zoo. I love them!). But this time I decided I'd do lots of touristy things since it'd been years and years. I went back to Westminster, saw lots and lots of museums, visited some great modern architecture... and then I also did a few silly things, like going that park-of-the-people-who-died-for-other-people from the movie 'Closer', taking a ghost-walk tour, and going to visit the (very lovely) Highgate cemetary.

  • You can see pictures on my Flickr site, Here!


  • Since I got home, I've just been working really hard on jobs and school things...

    Except for last week, when I went to Ikea with Garth, and we won a $100 gift certificate by entering a drawing while we shopped. That was suh-weet!! I wasn't planning on buying anything, but because I suddenly had some free money, I got a few Things I Didn't Need, like a butcher block. Yes. I bought a butcher block. And also some magazine holders... and a jar and a stalk of bamboo, which I have now put a betta fish in. I named him Sparticus. He is lovely.

    As far as work, I'm loving working at Murky. It's so fun, and after 3 weeks working there, I am officially even MORE in love with Murky coffee. Didn't think it could happen, did you?!

    Except that if I keep taking advantage of my free drinks I'm going to look prego soon and all of my friends will look at me warily and then ask probing and concerned questions. But I'm telling you in advance, people:

    It's just FAT!!

    I'll try to keep up with the posting from now on, I promise :)

    No comments: