Sunday, July 09, 2006

Oh, it's been so long!

I haven't actually written much for the past few months.

Sorry about that (though I doubt it's that big of a deal. If you ask me, images are more fun anyways).

I think the most effective way to go about this will be a list!

1. Today Garth and I are going to the Apple store. He is buying a Powerbook. I am getting an iPod for 1/2 off because I am a student, and he's buying a Powerbook, and there's a deal on iPods for students buying powerbooks.

2. As previously posted, my sofites are hanging at Murky Coffee right now, and they're getting a great review, and selling rather nicely.

3. I'm going to be learning to play Civilization 4 soon. I hope I don't get addicted, but I probably will.

4. My summer class is "eh". Sometimes the teacher brings her dog to class. I really like that bit. Other bits not so much.

5. Kim and I are going to New York in August. It will be ultra-fabulous and I AM SO EXCITED!!!

6. Drea and I will be going to New York in November. I am also SO EXCITED!!!

7. Garth and I threw a great 4th of July party, where I spent all day cooking, and he spent all day building a desk. And then we played Apples to Apples and had fun. And Paolo had to help us move the desk after it was built because it's as heavy as a small horse (and a little bit bigger than one).

8. I am, at this moment, enjoying a delicious Iced Caramel Latte, made by Sadaat (who is awesome, btw). And I can feel myself getting fatter, despite trying to be on a diet, because I had an espresso brownie for breakfast (I'm not very good at this game...).

9. My fish, Sparticus, got Fin Rot this past week, and his beautiful, Beta Fins were melting away into transparent nothingness, until I bought some anti-bacterial tablets for his tank. It's only day 3 of the treatment though, so I have yet to see much improvement. MY POOR FISHY!!!!!

10. I am officially "trained" on the bar, and could make each an every one of you a delicios latte, or cappuccino, or chai! But whether or not you'd get pretty latte art, like Ryan, Aaron, and jonathan can make, is left up to chance. Sometimes mine looks great. Other times it looks... well, terrible.

I *think* that's it. It seems like a good update to me! And besides, Garth just showed up, and I have an iPod to buy!!

No comments: