Saturday, January 19, 2013

my life according to google, 5 years later.

My last post on this blog before I left for greener pastures was "my life according to google (thanks to vero)". Since it's been 5 years since I posted anything, I think it would be nice to check how Google thinks my life has progressed! For the record, #4 is probably my favorite. Without further ado...

Type in the following and fill in the first choice:

1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
Marianne needs a new iPhone.   (OMG, Google is right!)

2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Marianne looks like a very cute 80s pillowcase. (btw, this picture accompanied that sentence. It's true, Marianne DOES look like a very cute 80s pillowcase.)

3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
Marianne does not approve of hiding her emotions.

4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Marianne hates her lab partners, for not copying down their own data and making her send a long and tedious e-mail.

5: Type in "[your name] goes to" in Google search:
Marianne goes to France.

6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Marianne loves wandering around in the forest.

7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
Marianne eats peas. (no, Google. I do NOT eat peas.)
8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Marianne has a unique way to paint using fabric.

9: Type in "[your name] died" in Google Search:
My dear sister, Marianne died 1986. (Accompanied by this photo. I like her. I wish I'd known her.)


10: Type in "[your name] will" in Google search:
Marianne will haunt your dreams.

No comments: