Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spring is coming! (in 2 months...)

Just for the record, today is WAY. TOO. COLD.

Anyway, I mentioned in a previous post that I've been through several job transitions in the 5 years that I wasn't keeping up with DomoArigato. I'm currently (very) happily placed working at my church as a graphic designer, and right now I'm busy working away at Easter graphics. What's that, you say? It's only January? Truth. But I'm working ahead :) So far I'm torn between the following options... I'll probably end up using a combination - one for announcements and one for worship slides, and a mix for our bulletins, or something like that. We'll see. Anyway, I just wanted to not be lazy about posting, so here I am, making a quick post.




In other news, I'm trying to buy 'DomoArigato.com', but it's abour $70 on GoDaddy to get it, so I'm trying to decide what I'd like to do with this blog - I own TheMintyPeach.com, so I might transition all of my stuff over to that, but I have so much great history here... It's fun to look back on old blogs! I'll let you know when I do.

Peace out!

No comments: