Monday, February 13, 2006

Best Weekend Ever

This weekend was filled with three things that made it incredible.

First: Lots of 'Arrested Development' was involved. That's ALWAYS a good time!

Second: There was snooooooow, glorious snooooooooooooowwww! I didn't want to go anywhere Saturday night because my parents were out of town and if I got stranded somewhere that would leave Prada and McGee at home to fend for themselves with no ability to get food or water if they ate everything they had. And they'd get cold if the electricity went out or something. So, long story short, Garth ended up coming over and we played in the snow until 3 am, and built a "zombie snowman", who now sits guarding my driveway, and frightening neighborhood children. ^_^

THIRD: Chibi Robo (the new game for Gamecube). SO. INCREDIBLY. ADDICTIVE. (not to mention one of my favorite games I've ever played. I like it better than Katamari, and that's saying a lot).

No comments: