Tuesday, August 23, 2005

This weekend was wonderful!

1. Most memorably: Garth and I went to the zoo on Sunday. I had a fantastic time, and he had to put up with waiting for me while I tested my camera out on all of the animals. Go look at my Flicker account if you want to see a few of them (link @ left)^_^

2. Also: I worked most of the day on Saturday. I saw the movie "Madagascar" this afternoon (woohoo for matinees).

3. I HAVE TO MAKE A COLLAGE!!!! I haven't made one (or at least a decent one) since the Zoloft collage of 2 weeks ago, and I'm feeling very artistically frustrated because of it.

4. My brother comes into town tomorrow with his new lady-friend, Valeria. I. Am. EXCITED. !!!! I haven't seen him for about a year. And now I'm sitting here, in front of the computer at 2:40 am, waiting in nervous anticipation until I get tired so I can go to sleep, for his arrival tomorrow afternoon while I'm at work!

2 comments:

timoni said...

Did you and Garth coordinate posts? 'Cause his is a list that starts with, "Marianne & I went to the Zoo today..."

Marianne said...

Ha! Yeah, I read that pretty soon after I wrote this, but no, we didn't coordinate :). How silly would that be:

Me: I'm writing about the zoo.
Garth: Hmmm. That sounds like an interesting post...
Me: Write it! We'll both write one! It's gonna be like we're wearing coordinating outfits, only on Blogger instead of on our bodies!!!"

^_^