Monday, January 09, 2006

eye [hart] boston, exclamation point

A round of fun & fab pictures for y'all from my weekend in Boston wiht Matt. Totemo tanoshi desu!! Muy divertido!! Super-duper fun!! WAHOO ^_^

1. Matt & Marianne 4eva (brother & sister go to town)


2. Valeria & Matt (they are SO CUTE!)


3. Coquette: Joey took this of me while we were avoiding the dance floor by pretending to be busy with my camera...


4. Sorshia (Joey & Henry's kitty catty. He was so huggable an sweet!!)


5. Newest Fox show: "When Good Hairdressers Go BADD, vol 5"! (She trimmed my hair & then dyed it the most lovely shade of violet! I love it so much. SO MUCH. **happiest sigh in the world**... :)


6., 7., 8. and 9. Valeria. She's been belly dancing for over a year now, and she performed for her Spa party on Sunday night. it has me wanting to take it up. Seriously. Don't be surprised if I start belly dancing classes in the next month or two. It looked so amazing!





10. I really like this photo of Valeria (just so you can see what she *really* looks like. And yes, she ALWAYS looks this good!!)


11. Sleepy Matt with his new friend, Norman. (heehee. I love this picture ^_^)

1 comment:

timoni said...

Awesome pictures! I kept waiting for you to post them to Flickr...ha ha, oops. I love the one of you about to get your haircut--hilarious. Cannot wait to see you in real life and see the PURPLE!