Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MTV girl

I generally don't stand very strongly behind bands that are "sooooooo MTV! (*flips her hair*)", but these two songs have me a-d-d-i-c-t-e-d to them [(the songs, not MTV bands, ack!(no, really, I go to launch and play them both a couple of times when I'm sitting at the computer)].

1. Fall Out Boy's "Sugar We're Going Down". Catchy beyond belief. I'm gonna buy this CD later this week, I think, so I can "rock out" in the car (which actually just seems to involve me playing really loud music and shaking my head around a lot).

2. Madonna's "Hung Up". I liked this song the first time I heard it, but after probably three listens I actually LOVE it. It's great. I completely adore old-school Madonna (up though her 'Ray of Light' album. Her Immaculate Collection is just FAH-bulous) but I haven't really liked any of her stuff since then. Until this song. Plus, I really like the video, for some stupid reason. Who knows!

Anyways. Just thought I'd share. Two posts in one day. Whoo!

No comments: