Monday, March 13, 2006

Angry Judge Halts Moussaoui Sentencing Trial

"ALEXANDRIA, Va. (March 13) -- An angry federal judge considered Monday whether to dismiss the government's death penalty case against confessed al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui after a federal attorney coached witnesses in violation of her rules."


Holy Crap.

I don't care WHAT the attorney did. The man CONFESSED. He's guilty. For planning 9-11 things. If it was up to me (which it's not, which is good, because our judicial system usually works just fine, so I don't want to replace it with vigilantism... and I don't know if that's a word or not...), then he would be put to death tomorrow. The fact that a judge would possibly throw out this case just makes me really angry. The man is a guilty, vile man, and he should be punished.

No comments: