Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Shamelessly stolen from Ginny's blog!

Go to your page and list the last fifteen people who have made comments. If someone has commented twice, skip to the next new commenter.***

***NOTE: Ok, I only have about 5 people who comment on my blog - SO YOU SHOULD ALL START COMMENTING, DARN IT! - so after those 5, I'm going to use the last 10 people from my incoming calls list on my cell phone.***

1. Timoni
2. Kiki
3. Ginny
4. Garth
5. Debbie
6. Kim K.
7. Drea
8. Mike
9. Todd
10. Jen
11. Chris
12. Alicia
13. Andrew
14. Albert
15. Cara Leigh

Have you ever kissed #4? NOOOO!... NEEEEEVER.... Oh. Wait. I mean yes.

What's the best memory you have of #10? The first time I saw Jen was around 2001 or so, and she was doing the announcements for Crosspoint. She got up on the stage without her shoes on, and pointed out her adorable, printed socks, and then started talking about how she wanted to wear cool socks for her first time giving announcements. And I instantly loved her, because I, too, make a point of wearing fun socks.

Why are you friends with #9? Because Todd is hilarious! He is quirky in the best way, and always has ideas that seem completely ridiculous, but end up being really really funny when carried out (like when we backed through the drive-thru at Wendy's. Or the time that we bought a crow call, and then stood in the woods trying to get crows to come. It worked really well, btw :).

When's the next time you're gonna see #6? Kim and I hang out ATT. It'll probably be next Tuesday, but hopefully sooner!

What does #12 love most in the world? Next to God, I'd say her family. She's such a dedicated mommy and wife (and one of my best friends in the world!)

Tell something juicy about number #15: Cara Leigh once saved a kitten from underneath a burning porch.

What impresses you about #1? Her impressive knowledge of Literature, Computers, and Music.

What do you like about #8? I seriously have to narrow it down to a few things? Mike was one of my Best Friends in college! I guess... well, his sense of humor, his playful actions, his easy going personality, and, of COURSE, his adoration of Boy Bands!

What's your favorite memory of #2? Hm, Kiki, I dunno! I guess going to those Bible Study leader meetings in College. Particularly those couple of walks back from Bart's place, when we'd giggle a lot and talk about things like clothing, boys, and music. I wish we'd spent more time together though. What great times we would have had!!

What was your first impression of #7? Harken back to 1993! Haha. Drea and I didn't like each other AT ALL! She'd been missing Sunday school to work in the nursery, and I was new in Sunday school. I'd made friends with her friends - so to her I was the intruder, and to me, she was a threat. But a few weeks later we had a sleep-over (goodness knows why, since we didn't really like each other!)... the next morning we made blueberry crumb-cake, and we were inseperable for the next 6 years. Thus one of the best friends of my life was made.

How did you meet #3? I met Ginny through Kiki and Sarah D, I think. We both lived in Willard for two years at Mary Washington. I am so LUCKY to have her!

Do you think #13 could kill someone? Yes. And he probably knows 20 ways to do it!! That's what you learn in the Army Reserves, even if you're a medic :)

Is #11 your best friend? No... he used to be one of them, but he didn't make the final cut. Probably because he's not a girl, and my long-term best friends tend to be girls.

Do you think #2 has a crush on you? Well let's be honest. Who DOESN'T??

Who does # 14 spend the most time with? Bono! Ok, so he just *wishes* it was Bono. Actually it's God. After that, I'd assume it's the staff at church. But far and away, God (I think!).

What is the last thing you did with #1? Dropped off Valentine's Day cookies at her house. And we're actually in the middle of e-mailing back and forth about how we can spend more time together since we have totally opposite schedules.

Have you ever been to #3's house? Every chance I get!!!

Would you ever kiss #5? Well, I would on the cheek, but she wouldn't let me, because she doesn't like physical affection ^_^

How do you know #4? We were Timoni's mutual friends who joined her at KatsuCon (the anime convention! ;) last February. NOW we're boyfriend and girlfriend!!!

Have you ever slept with #5? YES!!! I can't kiss Debbie on the cheek, but darn it, I've slept with her! When we got back to Japan from Thailand in January '03, Shimonoseki was SO COLD that we slept in a huddled ball on the heating carpet with heating blankets, and tons of futon bedding to keep us warm.

Do you think #6 is sexy? Yes, I think so!

Have you ever liked #7? Of course, Drea's my best friend! But not romantically, no.

Where is the last place you went with #8? Last time I saw Mike, we were at the Silver Diner with Andrew

Are you real close to #9? Todd & I are really good friends, and know almost everything about each other. I guess that means we're close. We don't hang out much right now though, so... are we still "close"? I don't know!!!!!

What kind of relationship do you have with #10? She was my Bible Study leader, and is my friend. I admire her, and I've rarely met anyone who walked so closely with the Lord. She's amazing (and adorable!). One thing I love most about Jen is that she understands me when I say silly or random things, because she days and does the same kinds of things.

Have you ever kissed #11? Oh cruel fate, for picking this boy for this question... you KNOW he didn't want to admit that we were dating!

Have you ever been to the movies with #12? All the time, in college!

Have you ever gotten in trouble with #13? Andrew and I have had many a shennanigan.

Would you ever make a move on #14? Albert leads worship at Crosspoint! You don't make move on your worship leader!! HONESTLY, now!

What do you and #15 talk about the most? I think we've always shared a love for talking about boys (though at this age it would be "men", I believe).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think I'm sexy? Great... here we go again with the uncomfortable lesbo talk! YOU started it this time! :)

Ginny said...

You know, in all the years I've known you, I've never ACTUALLY made it to your house. I promise that when I get back to the States, I'll get there. I love you! (And am so glad something on my blog was actually worth stealing. Usually I'm the one stealing from YOU.)