Sunday, March 26, 2006

Uneventful weekends are often delightful

It's been a good weekend. Not eventful. But good.... I don't really know what to say about it, but it's been several days since I updated, so here I am... so... A summary, perhaps? Yes.

Bullet points are best for this kind of moment, I believe.

+ Going to Dr. Dremo's for birthday parties is fun (Robert turned 30!).
+ Garth and I have about an equal prowess at Air Hockey. He beat me by three points, but it was only after a long while, during which we unskillfully and haphazardly knocked the puck back and forth (and then lost it over the edge of the table).
+ V for Vendetta was an excellent movie. It should be required viewing.
+ I’m SO STOKED for May 26, whereupon, X-Men III is released.
+ I may, perhaps, get glasses. I don't *want* to get glasses. But I may have to. ... OK, actually, I *do* want glasses, but only as a fashion accessory. Not out of necessity.
+ I DO, however, have the glasses I want picked out, should I need them.
+ My kitty is fun to annoy.
+ Gap is absurd. They had this pair of jeans that was the exact same cut as another, except they were from a different dye lot, so they were $10 more expensive. THAT. IS. STUPID. So I didn't buy them. Hmph.
+ The best microwave dinner I have ever had, far and away, is Stouffer’s “Rigatoni with roasted white meat chicken” (and basil-pesto sauce).

My realization of the week: I haven't gotten sick at ALL this winter. Not once. Not even a cold! Obviously I've had the odd day where I felt terrible because I hadn't gotten sleep and was too tired to function, but sick? NEVER! Praise the Lord.

No comments: