Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The streets are paved with diamonds...

Garth and I spent the weekend in NY City livin' it up! We went up there with the express goal of getting me to Architectural Digest's Home show and Furniture Expo. I had medium expectations - I knew that AD would put out a pretty good show, and there would be a good crowd, but oh MAN, it was above and beyond my expectations!

As we all know that pictures speak volumes above the words I could use to desicribe the trip, I will just say: Expo, Guggenheim Museum, Puppies (no, really, we stumbled into a gen-u-ine PUPPY STORE!!), the Whitney Gallery, mannequin shots (for my paintings), great food, and walking, walking, walking! It was fabulous :) Seriously. I've rarely had a better weekend in NY, and I've had my fair share.

And now: the pictures (there are more on Flickr, too :)


No comments: