Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Another highschool find

I didn't remember making this collage until I found it, but this is another one that I did in highschool. I wonder: have I gotten better, worse, or simply changed?? Hmm...!


But blogs are suposed to be about our lives, aren't they? well here. Have a taste of my life - for the past 2 days I have felt like I had to sneeze, but I'm only rarely able to actually do so.

Also, Garth is the best man ever born. Just so you know... He is "surprising" me with the shoes I've been lusting after for the past month (He woke up at 5:30 to go to Tysons on the day after Christmas and buy them for me, but they were out of my size. So he told me about them yesterday, and that I was going to be surprised with them. What a fabulous boyfriend I have!!! I told him that it makes us even because I slipped and told him I was getting him a "surprise" turtle. But that was a stupid mistake that only I could make... not a choice... ^_^)

2 comments:

evan said...

okay, you win best blog name of the year.

Marianne said...

Score! I have cool shoes AND a good blog name....

Dixie, you're right - a version of them is carried at Anthropologie, but I've only seen this style at one store near my house. Since they're out of everything except for two pairs (one 8-1/2, one 6-1/2), I'm still looking.