Wednesday, July 20, 2005


AHHHHH! Help me name this thing. I have a couple of ideas, but give me more, just in case. I want it to sound: menacing, mecanical, and... bug-like... Whatever his name becomes, he is the first of my drawings that I have decided will actually be a dangerous creature! He's about 10 feet tall, lives in hidden places - like alleyways, abandoned buildings, and subway tunnels - and attacks and devours whatever living things he may find there, from rats to people! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and name it Garth!
It was the only name you sounded excited about yesterday.

I wouldn't be offended. I'd be honoured.





~ ! ~

Marianne said...

Yeah, ok. You win!

Garth is the name of my first evil character...

This is NOT a comment on how I view you, btw :)