Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Breakfast is for Bonzos

I was planning on getting up and having a healthy breakfast to offset the undoubtedly UNHEALTHY dinner I'll have at work (and to combat my unending weight gain of late). Instead I've ended up on the computer, checking to see if I'd been e-mailed back by a couple of people I wanted to be e-mailed back by, and I am now munching on little pieces of chocolate that we have resting in a bowl next to the keyboard. Why would anyone put chocolate in such close proximity to my fingers?! They KNOOOOOW I'll eat it!

I've begun Harry Potter. I'm in chapter 4 now; I've decided to take it a little more slowly than I did the last book. I read the last one in 2 days. This one I want to last for AT LEAST a week. Chris is the best person I know for making Harry Potter last. He says it's because he doesn't have time to read, but really I think he's just crafty and sly.

Other than that, I simply continue mulling over my prospects as an illustrator...

1 comment:

timoni said...

I didn't know you wanted to do illustration. But HEY. You want to be an illustrator, I want to write graphic novels. Huh? Huh? Whaddya think?