1. VHS or Beta: BUY THEIR CDS! Or at least get to a show. Timoni, Karl, Luke, Garth, and I all went on Friday, and it was uber wunderbar. I hearted them... is that proper? Are you allowed to past-tense "I heart"? KIM? Do you know (if anyone does, it'll be you :)??
2. I don't have any more Cheerwine points.
3. I DO have a brand new Harry Potter book, which means that tomorrow after church and after we see Willy Wonka I am going to retreat into a world all my own, and ignore every living being until it is finished.
And then I will loan it to Chris (right? I think we said I'd do that...)
4. I **still** cannot find my chapstick.
5. I want to be a full-time artist. Maaaaaaaaaan, I want to do that...
POLL OF THE WEEK:
Tell me how I should go about this. Drop out of grad school, work full-time, do art on the side? Finish grad school, work part-time do art on the side? Some other great idea that you can give me which I haven't yet thought of?