Ten Things I Hate!
1. Peanut Butter, celery, and any type of bean
2. People who mimic, copy, or take your ideas and make them their own. Or, similarly, people who take the things you do and make them their own to an extent that everyone starts telling you "oh, you do that too! Just like (insert-name-here)!" Grrrr....
3. Having to stay somewhere after you were supposed to leave (like work)
4. Cleaning my rabbit's cage.
5. My "blinker one" is a little more specific - drivers who wait until they're at the light to signal so you're stuck behind them and have to watch everyone else zoom past you in the right lane... WHERE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN! If they just don't use the blinker at all then I have to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's just broken.
6. When I know exactly what I'm trying to paint and I can't get it on the canvas because I'm having a brain-fart in the nerves between brain and hand.
7. Panic attacks...
8. People who don't understand hyperboles.
9.Men who take advantage of women's emotions (or women's other things)
10. Dead bugs.
11. People who look down on you if their point of view is different from you (ie, the type of non-christians who think I'm a brainwashed idiot for believing in something so trite as God)
... I can't think of anything else...