Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Finally, I'm sure

I finally posted a bunch of new Jewelry on Etsy and Flickr that I'd made. Here are a couple samples (go to my Flickr &/or Etsy sites to see more).



Also, I stopped by 'Georgetown Tabacco' after work this afternoon and bought 6 new cigar boxes to decorate. Hooray!! (can we say *marianne's-new-obsession*?)

ALSO-also, I was looking at Kateyjn's live journal, and she briefly mentioned that she was going to try her hand at lino-prints, and it reminded me how very much I miss printmaking! I loved it when I did it during college (see multi-colored print below), and I also got really into it in Japan (see black & whites below). I miss it!! And so... I'm going to go grab some more lino blocks so I can make more of these.




And, Garth: I know, I know... I'm overloading my plate even more, and now I'll have even less time to do anything...

No comments: