Saturday, November 05, 2005

freemasons, turtles, and shoes make up a Saturday

Garth bought a turtle today!!! He named her, very cleverly, Ladybird Johnson. It's great. This is his darling Ladybird (in the box she came home in, while we worked on setting up her cage):


Also today (earlier) we went to the Masonic Temple, because it was somewhere we kept talking about visiting during it's weekend hours, but never quite made time to do. So, just prior to the turtle purchase, there was a trip to see the freemasons. I had a good time. Among their relics were: an animatrinoc George Washington and an enormous light-bright.



Other than that I've done a few more sketches for my Modern Architecture and Design class, and sat around enjoying my new shoes.


And now I'm at home, (still enjoying my new shoes), and having a great time deciding whether I should make some jewelry while I sit in bed listening to good music, or if I should just go to bed (the main point here being: I am tired. And I can't wait to fall asleep.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady Bird told me to kiss you goodnight and I said something about it being "a little too late for that suggestion." Then she just asked me what my "problem" is and shrunk her little head into her shell.

Not a peep since. Oh well.

...

PS. Hot shooes!

~ & ~