- Reunions with old friends! My friend Kayti from the 4th grade found me on My Space. It was really exciting (oh man, I'm such a dork)!!! No, but for serious. We were totally inseparable for a while there. What happened??
- Friends in general - that's a "dur" thanks though :)
- Delicious food - I had so much studying to do that my mom and dad prepared the whole TG meal today without my help, and BOY was it delicious. D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.
- Heat lamps - my poor bunny is freezing cold in the garage.
- TV - to play in the background while I work on drafting stuffs.
- band-aids - I sliced my thumb open with an exacto knife today. OUCH! But it's warm and clean now; ahhhhh.
- Architectural scales and drafting triangles - No, really. They make life easy.
What I WISH I was thankful for: resin. But I'm not. I tried making coasters this evening during a break from studying, and all I really acheived was dizziness from inhaling the massive amount of fumes that overtook our house. The resin never hardened. And one of the molds spilled all over and I had to throw them both away - that was $6 of molds down the drain! *sigh* But hey, it was fun. Probably because of the previously mentioned fumes.