Sunday, November 20, 2005


I took an inventory of the softies I have last night. I wanted to figure out my strengths/weaknesses, and work with/on them. I also divided them into types of toys - for example, the "Not There Squares", which are basically square toys with eyes/mouths. Or the "Bowie Dolls", who have one eye or eye-patch different from the other (named after our beloved David and his multi-colored eyes). Also I have the "Bubbeeboos", who are sorta made up of my favorites that don't fit into another category.

ANYway...

border="0" alt="" />
The sky was really nice when it set last night. I was, fortunately, out helping Garth run errands, so I got to see it. *yay*

Also, the "Robotica" robots are all set up on etsy now, so BUY AWAY! $15 per drawing - or if you want all 4 (eventually I'm going to draw 10, I think) I can give you a discount.

No comments: